Advisable clothing for school trip tomorrow to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens for Year 1 pupils - Pioneers
We are all very excited about our trip to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens tomorrow. The weather is expected to be sunny with a possible risk of thunder storms. With this in mind please could you send your child to school dressed in the following clothing:
- Long trousers/ jogging bottoms tucked into socks (recommended by Sir Harold Hillier Garden’s to protect the children’s legs).
- Light t-shirt with a cardigan or jumper.
- Sun hat as it will be hot and sunny.
- Light rain coat in case we do get caught out in the rain.
- Sun cream – please apply this on your child BEFORE dropping to school as we will not be able to take the sun cream with us on the trip.
- Seasonal Allergies – If your child suffers from seasonal hay fever allergies such as runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing please can you give your child medication in the morning BEFORE dropping to school. This will help with any flare up of hay fever symptoms.