Our schools are set up with religious designation of Christianity.
· Have an inclusive culture built on love and respect for all;
· Place spiritual development at the core of all we do, believing it to be fundamental to other areas of learning;
· Offer pastoral support through chaplaincy;
· Have local church partnerships and links in the area with other faiths through SACRE and local multi-faith forums;
· Promote Christian values through class teaching, a daily collective act of worship and reflective spaces;
· Include learning themes which are linked with Christian festivals;
· Use the Locally Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education.