- New Generation Schools Trust/
- News and Vacancies/
- Teaching Assistant - Sept 2023/
Closing date: Monday 15th May at 12:00pm
Job Start Date: 01/09/2023
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full Time - Term time only.
Salary Type: Other
Salary Details: NGST Equivalent to NJC3 - NJC6, Depending on Experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Term Time only (39 weeks) 8.30am - 4pm
Location of Role: Hope Community School - Southampton
For September 2023 - We are recruiting an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with primary aged children some of whom have learning difficulties and all of whom have gifts, talents and enthusiasm for learning. If you are looking for an adventure and opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
Following our recent Ofsted inspection, we are proud to be a 'good' school. As a school with a Christian Designation we aim to:
Inspire children to be people who not only value their community but have the skills, knowledge and character to transform and enrich it. We want to develop the menders, makers, movers and shakers of tomorrow.
We will appoint someone who:
- Has excellent all round communication skills
- Has experience of working in a classroom in a school or educational setting
- Is educated to at least A level or IB standard and preferably is a graduate
- Can read and write fluently, has very good spelling and is confident in maths (at least GCSE or equivalent)
- Can demonstrate self-confidence, common sense and maturity
- Is flexible and practical
- Understands how children learn
- Use ICT confidently
- Bring an additional skill to our schools (e.g. gardener, cook, artist, an ICT whiz, dancer, photographer, musician…)
If you would like more information and to arrange a visit to the school, please call our school office on 02380 385122.
An application & equal opportunities form is available at the bottom of this page.
Please send the completed application & equal opportunities forms to the Business & Finance Manager, Naomi Pakes-Geddes - email: Naomi.email@example.com
Interviews will be held: Week Commencing 22nd May 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. If you have a disability and require any reasonable adjustments that will enable you to apply for this position, then please let us know