All New Generation School Trust schools are set up in partnership with local churches.
- You can read more about why NGST works with churches here.
- You can read more about how NGST works with churches here.
Hope Community School, Northfleet developed because of the vision and investment of time, resource and energy of Eastgate, Northfleet. Since 2007 the church has had a close relationship with Bethel Church in Redding, California. It is also part of the Evangelical Alliance, which is the largest and oldest body representing the UK’s two million evangelical Christians.
This partnership does not preclude or diminish the importance we place on the involvement and support of faith leaders from Churches and other faith organisations.
In practice this partnership means that the partner churches will:
- loan (for free) equipment e.g. bouncy castles, PA, tables, office equipment and other resources
- recruit volunteers to be the initial members and Governors of the Trust
- provide volunteers to support with lunch, classroom support, open days, community events
- regularly pray for the school
- provide practical or spiritual support for families who request it
- invite families to their events, e.g. Christmas and Easter services, Mothers/Fathers Day, camping weekend away
- offer their facilities (buildings) free for the school to use for events and activities
- hold a Hope Community School Sunday morning once a year where news about the school is shared, families are invited, the school is prayed for and the Church are invited to donate to the school