Hope Community School, Northfleet will provide an exciting, creative and adventurous educational experience. The family style mealtimes, visits, trips, projects and activities, collective worship, prayer and reflective areas, support from local faith and community organisations will help to develop a body of pupils with outstanding moral, social and cultural development.
Hope Community School, Northfleet's distinct features include:
• partnerships with local businesses
• a curriculum which will impact the community
• classrooms based in the community , such as lessons in open spaces and local businesses
• a school for all, welcoming pupils of all faiths/world views and no faith
• innovative project based learning which will maximise cross-curricular links
• the Teaching of Mandarin as a Modern Foreign Language
We will provide parents and children with engaging opportunities to learn together and we will strive to forge collaborative partnerships with local businesses, churches and other organisations.