- New Generation Schools Trust/
- News and Vacancies/
- Class Teacher Vacancy - Sept 21/
VACANCY FOR CLASSROOM TEACHER FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Post: Class Teacher – Hope Community School, Southampton
Advertised: 25th March 2021
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 12pm
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract / Hours: Permanent, Full-time
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated teacher to join our happy and committed team. The post is to start in September 2021.
This is a rare opportunity for a person who has a track record of teaching to make a real difference to families living in the city centre of Southampton. We aim to:
Inspire children to be people who not only value their community but have the desire, ability, and tools to transform and enrich it through innovative and aspirational visions. Encouraging them to dream limitlessly, explore confidently, discover expectantly and take ownership of their futures.
The person appointed will:
- Have outstanding classroom practice, with experience of working across the primary age range.
- Have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement across the curriculum
- Have a passion for engaging children’s learning within a rich and stimulating setting.
- Support all aspects of the school’s work, including its strong Christian ethos
- Be an active member of the staff team and share in the development of our school.
- Join our team in leading and supporting community events including family events and extended school activities.
In return we offer:
- Exciting opportunities as pupil numbers increase as part of our growth as a Free School
- A friendly and welcoming school community that thrives within the Christian ethos.
- Children who are open, creative, and independent learners.
- Great communication and support from the whole staff team.
- A whole school commitment to personalised CPD
- A growing school with new resources.
- A community that has a real sense of pride in all achievements.
Hope Community School is on a journey and is an exciting place to work and learn. This is an opportunity to get involved in real, measurable school improvements. If you are ready to make a difference….come and have a look!
As a growing school, we would welcome applicants with experience in any or all primary key stages.
For further, more comprehensive information about the role please refer to the job description.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
If you have a disability and require any reasonable adjustments that will enable you to apply for this position, then please let us know.
The position will be based in Southampton and will require occasional travel to Sidcup.
Please send completed application forms to the Principal, Steve Wright - Email: email@example.com
Equal opportunities forms should be sent to Naomi.PG@hopecommunityschool.org
Interviews will be held: Week Commencing: Monday 26th April
For further information about the school please visit the school website: www.hopecommunityschool.org
If you would like more information and to arrange a COVID secure visit to the school, please call our school office on 02380 385 122.
References will be requested for those short-listed ONLY and prior to the interview.
Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to receipt of appropriate references, medical and DBS checks.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. If you have a disability and require any reasonable adjustments that will enable you to apply for this position, then please let us know.